We have a Chef Wok Set classroom resource (pictured below) to give away to our favourite Chinese New Year art and craft or activity from a UK school. To be in with a chance of winning, please share a photograph of your art, craft or activity on our Facebook post here before 3rd February 2015. A winner will be selected and notified through Facebook on 4th February. Entries and photographs will be featured in a round up post on our Classroom Ideas Zone.
In case you need a little inspiration, here are a few of the Chinese New Year activities on our classroom ideas zone.
Easy Baked Chinese Spring Rolls
Terms and Conditions
By entering our 2016 Chinese New Year Competition you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
- No purchase is necessary. To enter the competition you will need to submit an idea or image of your activity, by posting to our Facebook page, no later than 5pm on 3rd February 2016;
- The closing date is 5pm on 3rd February 2016. Entrants must be aged 18 or over; all entrants must reside within the United Kingdom;
- All entries received after 5pm on 3rd February 2016 will be ineligible;
- Any entry deemed by The Consortium to be defamatory, offensive or abusive will be instantly disqualified and will not be presented on the gallery and will be removed from our Facebook page.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received or incompletely received for whatsoever reason;
- No entries allowed from competitors, agents or third parties and you must be an employee within a UK based school to enter ;
- All entries will be considered by a judging panel which consists of employees of The Consortium;
- The winner of the competition will be notified by direct message on Facebook on 4th February 2016 and will have until 6th February 2016 to claim the prize by replying with the name and delivery address of their school.
- Cash alternative will not be offered. This prize is not transferable;
- The prize on offer is a chef wok set. 1 set will be awarded to the winner;
- The judges’ decision is final;
- The promoter is The Consortium, Hammond Way, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8RR;
- The competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales.;
- No liability for lost or misdirected applications will be taken by The Consortium;
- By entering the completion you assigned all and any intellectual property rights in relation to the entries to this competition to The Consortium;
- Submission of this entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
For more fun activities visit our Chinese New Year page or visit us on Pinterest.