For greater infection control the trays known for standing up to rigorous daily use are now available with a built-in Antimicrobial protection. The antimicrobial protection is introduced to the trays during the manufacturing process to provide built-in protection against the effects of microbes. Resulting in trays that are antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral and are up to 99.99% effective against the spread of surface bacteria, making them great to support new classroom formats and hygiene protocols. The trays are fully interchangeable with regular classroom trays, compatible with Gratnells frames and trolleys in addition to most classroom furniture. Optional antimicrobial clip-on lids are also available to keep contents clean and dust free.
•Resists surface contamination and reduces infection transmission
• 99.9% reduction in surface contamination after 2 hours
• Provides protection from a variety of bacteria, fungi, mould and viruses, including the H1N1 flu virus
• Used by the NHS across the UK
• Available in translucent and kiwi
• External: H75 x W312 x L427mm
• Internal: H70 x W283 x L385mm