Terms & Conditions
RM Educational Resources Limited
Consortium Terms and Conditions of Sale (effective from January 2023)
These are the terms of sale for orders placed by or on behalf of businesses, including schools, nurseries and charities. If you are purchasing as a consumer, Consortium’s Consumer Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply instead of these terms. You are a consumer where you are ordering for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside your trade, business, craft or profession.
If you are not sure if your order is for a business or is placed as a consumer, please contact our Customer Service Team
Please read these Conditions carefully before ordering any Products from Consortium. You agree to be bound by these Conditions upon ordering any Products.
Certain of the provisions below apply differently to our international and reseller customers. Please refer to the provisions that are specifically highlighted as referring to international and/or reseller customers.
If you are a reseller of the Products, these Conditions apply, together with Consortium Terms and Conditions for Resellers, which are available at www.consortiumeducation.com or from us on request.
Information about us and how to contact us
We are RM Educational Resources Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Consortium is a trading name of RM Educational Resources Limited. Our company registration number is 03100039 and our registered office is at 142B Park Drive, Milton Park, Milton, Abingdon, OX14 4SE, United Kingdom.
You can contact us by:
- telephoning our customer service team at 0800 083 1165 (for web orders) or 0800 042 2222 (for catalogue orders);
- emailing us at email@example.com;
- writing to us at Consortium, Harrier Park, Building 1, Heyworth Road, Hucknall, Nottingham, NG15 6XJ, United Kingdom; or
- using our web form, which you can find on our Customer Service Team page.
1.1. The following definitions apply to these Conditions:
"Conditions" means these terms and conditions and, where purchases are made by a reseller, the Consortium Terms and Conditions for Resellers;
"Contract" means the contract between you and us created by our acceptance of your Order pursuant to clause 3.3 or 3.4 below;
"Products" means the goods that we offer for sale;
"Order" means an order placed by you for a Product or Products;
"Services" means any services that we offer for sale;
"Website" means www.consortiumeducation.com;
"we" means RM Educational Resources Limited (trading as Consortium and as TTS), of 142B Park Drive, Milton Park, Milton, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4SE (and ‘our’ and ‘us’ shall be construed accordingly);
1.2. In these Conditions:
a) a reference to ‘written’ or ‘writing’ includes email;
b) headings do not affect interpretation; and
c) any words following the terms including, include, in particular, for example or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase or term preceding those terms.
2. Basis of sale and formation of contract
2.1. Any Order placed by you will constitute an offer to buy Products or services that we may accept or decline. These Conditions will apply to any Order placed by you and accepted by us and will form the basis of the Contract. These Conditions take precedence over any terms (including earlier versions of these Conditions) and exclude any others stipulated or referred to by you, whether in an Order or any course of dealings established between you and us.
2.2. Except as provided in clause 2.3, you may place an Order:
a) online through the ordering process on the Website; b) on an official Consortium order form; c) where agreed with us, by email or other similar written form; d) by telephone; or e) if you are an international customer, by using the online quoting tool.
2.3. For resellers and international customers, Orders cannot be placed by telephone. There may also be restrictions on your ability to order through the Website. Please contact our Customer Service Team in the event you are having difficulty placing an Order.
2.4. After you place the Order, you will receive an acknowledgment from us when it has been received. Acknowledgement will normally be by email. If you have not supplied your email address with the Order, but we hold an email address for you in our system, we will send the acknowledgment to that email address. If we do not hold an email address for you, we will send the Order acknowledgment by post. The Contract is formed when we send the Order acknowledgement.
2.5. For orders placed by international customers using the online quoting tool, once you have submitted your request for a quotation, our international customer services team will contact you or send you the final quotation by email, including delivery costs. Upon your acceptance via email, the Order will become binding and the Contract will be formed.
2.6. We may refuse any Order for any reason at our sole discretion. We cannot accept Orders from individuals under the age of 18.
2.7. Please note that certain Products and promotions are only available in the UK and, as such, may be unavailable in the region or country from which you are accessing the Website and / or published materials.
3. Description of products
3.1. A Product's true colour, dimensions, texture or packaging may not exactly match that as shown or displayed on the Website or in our marketing. Images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes to give an approximate idea of the Products they describe. All imagery and Product descriptions do not therefore form part of the Contract between you and us and are subject to correction without liability on our part.
3.2. We can make changes to a Product without notice:
a) to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements for example to reflect required changes in materials used in manufacture; or b) to make minor technical adjustments and improvements.
3.3. If we discover an error in the price of the Products in your Order (e.g. an incorrect price displayed in one of our catalogues or on the Website), we will contact you to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Products at the correct price or cancelling the Order. Please note that we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
3.4. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the Products before use.
3.5. In the event Products in your Order are out of stock, we reserve the right to substitute them with equivalent Products of similar or higher value or quality. Whilst we will endeavour to ensure that any substitutions do not increase the total Order value, the price you pay may be affected. Where you are delivered a substitute Product that is not acceptable to you, we will provide a refund where such Products are returned unused and in their original packaging.
3.6. We cannot guarantee the availability of all Products. Product availability information provided on the Website or in a catalogue is for reference only and does not guarantee availability of the Products.
4. Title retention
4.1. Title in the Products shall not pass to you until both: (i) payment is received by us for the Products; and (ii) no other amounts are outstanding from you to us in respect of any other Products supplied by us to you.
4.2. Until such time title in the Products passes to you, you shall hold the Products as our fiduciary agent and bailee, and you shall keep the Products separate from those of yours and third parties and properly stored, protected and insured and identified as our property. Until such time as the title of the Products passes to you in accordance with clause 5.1 (and provided the Products are still in existence and have not been resold), we shall be entitled at any time to require you to return the Products to us and, if you fail to do so forthwith, to enter upon any premises of yours or any third party where the Products are stored and repossess the Products.
4.3. You shall not be entitled to pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the Products which remain our property, but if you do so all monies owing by you to us shall (without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us) forthwith become due and payable.
5. Price and payment
5.1. All prices are quoted in GBP, unless otherwise agreed in writing, and are:
a) exclusive of VAT and any other applicable sales taxes, which will be added to the total amount due; b) exclusive of any applicable bank charges, which will be added to the total amount due; c) for deliveries in the UK only, inclusive of standard delivery charges except that we reserve the right to charge for delivery on Orders with a value of less than £20 (excluding VAT). Other delivery services may be available for certain Products, which may incur additional charges; d) for international destinations, exclusive of delivery charges (including carriage, freight and insurance). We may invoice you for delivery charges on a separate invoice; and e) for international destinations, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties, exclusive of any applicable import duties and taxes, which are levied once the Products reach the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
5.2. Prices, whether on the Website, printed media or otherwise, are subject to change without prior notice at any time. The price displayed on the Website will take precedence over any other printed price.
5.3. Certain non-stock items may be subject to an additional delivery charge, as indicated on the relevant page of the Website, catalogue or as advised by us when the Order is placed.
5.4. If the rate of VAT changes between the date of your Order and the date we supply the Products, we adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
5.5. Eligible bodies such as registered charities may be subject to VAT exemption on certain Products. A written VAT exemption declaration must be submitted at the time of ordering to qualify for VAT exemption.
5.6. Payment for all Products and other sums which become payable under this clause 5 must be made in GBP in advance by credit or debit card (UK only), BACS or by cleared cheque unless otherwise agreed by us in writing.
5.7. If you do not make any payment due to us by the due date for payment, we may charge interest and compensation to you on the overdue amount at the rate specified in the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
5.8. Without limiting any other remedies or rights that we may have, if you do not pay us on time, we may cancel or suspend any Order (both the one to which the payment relate(s) and any other Order) until you have paid the outstanding amounts.
5.9. Payment terms may be agreed with us at our discretion. Delayed payment terms are available to business customers only, and not those purchasing from us as Consumers.
5.10. We reserve the right to request a non-refundable deposit in connection with the administration of the account. We will advise you of this should this term apply.
5.11. Where you have been expressly provided with an invoicing and payment term arrangement, unless agreed otherwise, we may invoice you for the Products on or around the date we have despatched the Products to you. You must pay the invoice in cleared monies within thirty (30) calendar days of the date of the invoice unless otherwise agreed by us in writing. You should allow 7 days for normal banking and postal delays when making payment.
5.12. If you fail to make any payment on the due date then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Consortium, Consortium shall be entitled to:
a) Cancel the Contract or suspend any further deliveries to the Customer; and/or b) appropriate any payment made by the Customer to such of the Goods or Services (or any Goods or Services supplied under any other Contract between Consortium and the Customer) as Consortium may think fit; and/or c) charge the Customer interest on the amount unpaid at the rate of 4% above the RBS plc base rate, accruing daily.
5.13. Failure to comply with these Conditions may result in the withdrawal of credit account facilities and any sums outstanding will then become payable immediately.
5.14. In the event that the account is passed to a third party for collection of outstanding balances, Consortium will claim reimbursement of all costs incurred in that collection from the Customer. Periodic reviews will be carried out on credit account activity. Dormant credit accounts or credit accounts with continuous late payment may be closed. Credit accounts may only be reopened on a new application.
6.1. The costs of delivery will be as displayed on our Website unless otherwise agreed between us in writing.
6.2. Dates for delivery of the Products are estimates only and are subject to change. We shall endeavour to meet any agreed delivery date(s) but shall not be liable for failure to meet such date(s).
6.3. If our supply of the Products is delayed by an event outside our control, such as a natural disaster, epidemic or pandemic, conflict or civil commotion, war, any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, any labour or trade dispute, or non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and do what we reasonably can to reduce the delay. As long as we do this, we won't compensate you or be liable for the delay but, if the delay is (or is likely to be) substantial, you can contact our Customer Service Team to end the Contract for the relevant Order and receive a refund for any Products you have paid for, but not received, less reasonable costs we have already incurred.
6.4. Risk in the Products shall pass to you when the Products are delivered to, or collected by, you or your agent. We shall not be liable for damage to Products occurring after delivery to you or for damage occurring during carriage where you or your appointed carrier transports the Products.
6.5. We will deliver the Products to the address designated in the Order, or such other address as we agree, which will be confirmed on the Order acknowledgment. You should ensure that you are, or a trusted representative is, physically present at the time of delivery. We will presume that any person at any address you specify has the authority to receive the Order on your behalf.
6.6. Deliveries shall be made by us or our appointed third party to a ground floor covered site. Please note this does not apply to pallet deliveries where you will be responsible for moving and unpacking the Products and disposing of the pallet.
6.7. All deliveries should be checked against the advice note, which should be signed to confirm receipt of the Products. Any discrepancies should be notified to our Customer Service Team within 7 days of delivery. Note that deliveries made to directly by our suppliers may specific a shorter period in which to notify us of discrepancies.
6.8. If we are unable to deliver the whole of the Order at one time due to, for example, operational reasons or shortage of stock, we may deliver the Order in instalments. There will be no additional delivery charge for this. Where we exercise our right to deliver the Order in instalments, the original Contract shall be deemed varied and divided into separate Contracts for each delivery instalment.
6.9. We may charge you additional sums if you don't give us information we've asked for or would reasonably need regarding your Order (for example about suitability of the delivery address to receive delivery vehicles or items, opening hours or availability of personnel to receive the order), if we cannot access the delivery location or if there is no-one available to accept the delivery, or if you don't do preparatory work for installation as agreed with us. For example, we might need to re-deliver on another occasion or with another vehicle or with extra manpower, or we may need to reschedule services.
6.10. Under regulations governing United Kingdom trade and by virtue of our agreements with suppliers, we require to be pre-notified of shipments outside the United Kingdom. You are required to obtain all necessary import, export and other licences at the time you place the Order. Delivery of Products is subject to all such authorisations being available at the time of delivery. We will not be liable for any failure to deliver Products owing to restrictions on the import or export of the Products.
6.11. All delivery and associated taxes, charges and other costs are excluded from the price of the Products as described in clauses 5.1. Arrangements for delivery and the associated costs will be agreed either at the time of Order acknowledgement or as otherwise expressly agreed between us in writing. Risk in the Products will pass to you in accordance with the applicable delivery Incoterm.
6.12. Delivery lead times to international addresses and resellers may be longer than stated on our Website or other materials and will vary according to destination and mode of transport.
7. Order Amendments
We may, at our sole discretion, accept or reject any requests for amendments to Orders prior to despatch.
8. Cancellations and returns
8.1. If you want to return a Product or cancel a service, you must contact our Customer Service Team to arrange the return no later than 14 days after (i) we deliver the Product or (ii) the day we confirm we have accepted your Order for a Service.
8.2. The right in clause 8.1 is subject to the following:
a) If the Product is physical goods, you have to return it to us in accordance with any instructions given to you by us within 14 days of your telling you wish to return the Product.
b) You must quote the return reference number given to you in documentation included in the return package. Any package returned without authorisation from our Customer Service Team may be rejected for security reasons.
c) All Products must be unused and in their original boxes and packaging, including any manuals, software, accessories or free gifts supplied with the Products.
d) Returns are at your own cost and delivery costs will not be refunded unless the return is owing to a fault in the Product or mistake made by us.
e) You can't return the following unless owing to a fault in the Product:
i. Products that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised;
ii. digital Products, after you have started to download or stream these;
iii. services, once these have been completed;
iv. Products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
v. sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software (including compact disks), including licensed digital Products e.g. product keys once these products are unsealed after you receive them;
vi. Products that are sanitary items or crockery items; and
vii. Products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
8.3. In addition to any other delivery or handling charges we may charge, if you cancel or return any Product that was delivered to you directly by our suppliers, or any furniture or other any large item (as defined by us in our discretion) in accordance with clause 9.1, we will charge you a restocking fee of 20% of the Order value, plus the cost of the collection.
8.4. If we will refund monies to you, we will usually refund you by the method of payment you used, for example, if you paid for the Products by Bank transfer, we will ask for your Bank details so we can refund you by Bank transfer. If you used vouchers to pay for the Products we may refund you in vouchers.
International and reseller cancelations / returns
8.5. Clause 9.1 does not apply to our international or reseller customers. Instead, you may cancel the Order before despatch of the Products. We shall be entitled to charge you a cancellation and restocking fee of up to, but not greater than, the total Order value, which we shall confirm to you shortly after the time of cancellation. Once the Products have been despatched, the Order cannot be varied or cancelled.
Damage in transit
8.6. We will accept responsibility for damage or loss in transit only if:
a) you report the damage or loss to us within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the Products;
b) such loss or damage is noted on the consignment note or delivery document upon receipt;
c) the packaging of the damaged Product is retained for inspection; and
d) the Products were handled by you in accordance with our, or the carrier’s, conditions of carriage and/or handling stipulations.
8.7. This clause 9.7 does not affect the point that risk transfers from us to you in accordance with clause 7.4 or 7.10 above.
8.8. Where we accept responsibility under clause 9.6, we shall at our option replace, repair or refund any Products proved to our satisfaction to have been lost or damaged in transit.
8.9. Warranty returns must be made under the warranty return provision in clause 9.
8.10. If having checked any Products returned under clause 8.9, we have found that they are not faulty, or the defect arose from one of the circumstances set out in clause 9.2below, in addition to not refunding you the Order value, we may charge you a handling fee equivalent to 20% of the price that you originally paid for the Products or £10, whichever is the greater.
9.1. Subject to clause 9.2, we warrant the Products to:
9.1.1. be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship at the point of sale; and
9.1.2. comply with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for selling the Products in the United Kingdom.
9.2. The warranty in clause 9.1 does not apply to any Product defect arising from:
a) fair wear and tear;
b) you, or any third party, not taking sufficient care concerning the Product;
c) wilful damage or accident;
d) improper use or installation;
e) use of the Products outside the specifications, or specific application, detailed in any of Our documentation (including on the Website) relating to the Products; or
f) where the Products have been repaired or modified by persons not authorised by Us.
9.3. Subject to clause 9.4, if any Products purchased from us are in breach of the warranty in clause 9.1, we may repair, replace or refund you for a period of up to a period of twelve (12) months from the date of delivery. Unless you specifically request a repair, replacement or refund, we will provide what we deem to be the most appropriate remedy in the circumstances.
9.4. To make a claim under this clause 9 warranty, you must:
a) first contact our Customer Service Team to inform them of the defect within 12 months of the date of delivery of the relevant Product(s) to you;
b) provide such additional information about the alleged defect (e.g. product photographs) as we reasonably request; and
c) return the defective Product(s) to us complete with all components within the timeframe provided by us.
Note that any warranty claim must be made within the 12-month period referred to in clause 9.4(a). Claims made outside of this period will not be valid.
9.5. The Products have been manufactured or developed by us or third parties to standard specifications. You accept that we are acting only as a supplier and that it is your responsibility to verify that the Products will be suitable for your own requirements.
9.6. Without prejudice to your statutory rights, and except as set out in these Conditions, all warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations as to description, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or other warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, whether express, implied by statute or otherwise, oral or in writing, are expressly excluded.
10. Intellectual Property Rights
10.1. We (and/or our licensors where relevant) shall retain all rights, title and interest in any intellectual property rights in the Products supplied to you under the Order or created in the course of providing the Products.
10.2. You shall promptly inform us of any claim threated or brought against you concerning any Product and infringement of third party intellectual property rights (an “IP Claim”) and you shall provide the such documents, information and assistance as you can in relation to any such claim.
10.3. Where we are aware of an IP Claim against you, we may at our sole discretion:
a) defend such action at our expense and pay the costs and damages awarded, provided that we shall have sole control of the defence of any such action and all negotiations for its settlement or compromise; and/or
b) at our option and expense, either procure for You the right to continue using the Products, replace or modify the same so that it / they become non-infringing, or grant you a credit for the Products as depreciated and accept the return of the Products.
10.4. We shall have no liability concerning an IP Claim where such arises from:
a) use of the Products in combination with equipment or software not supplied by us; or
b) any modification of the Products; or
c) content, designs, specifications or software supplied by or on behalf of You.
10.5. This clause 10 sets out your sole and exclusive remedies concerning a third party IP Claim against you.
11. Data Protection
11.1. We will only collect and process your personal data when we have a legal basis for processing the same, in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation.
You shall ensure that you and, where applicable, all of your employees, agents, sub-contractors and any other party performing your obligations or exercising your rights under or in connection with these Conditions and/or any other agreement that you may have with us, complies at all times with all applicable anti-bribery and/or corruption laws, regulations and codes of conduct in all jurisdictions. You shall, whenever requested by us, provide evidence of the measures, steps and processes that you take to ensure compliance with the provisions of this clause and the relevant laws, regulations and codes of conduct.
13. Disposal of waste electrical equipment
13.1. You are responsible under Regulation 9 of the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Regulations 2013 (the “WEEE Regulations”) for the costs of collection, treatment, recovery, recycling and environmentally sound disposal of any equipment supplied under the Order that has become waste electrical and electronic equipment (“WEEE”). We and you acknowledge that, for the purposes of Regulation 9, this clause 14 is an agreement stipulating other financing arrangements for the collection, treatment, recovery, recycling and environmentally sound disposal of WEEE.
13.2. You are responsible for any information recording or reporting obligations imposed by the WEEE Regulations. You shall indemnify us and hold us harmless against any claims or legal proceedings that are brought or threatened against Us by a third party which would not have been caused or made had you fulfilled your express or implied obligations under this clause or in connection with the WEEE Regulations. We will notify you of any such claims or proceedings and keep you informed as to the progress of such claims or proceedings.
14. Limitation of liability
14.1. Nothing in the Contract excludes our liability for:
a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
c) breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979; or
d) for any other matter in respect of which law prescribes that liability may not be excluded or limited.
14.2. We shall not in any circumstances be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, for misrepresentation (whether innocent or negligent) or otherwise for:
a) loss of profits;
b) loss of business;
c) depletion of goodwill or similar losses;
d) loss of anticipated savings;
e) loss of use; or
f) any special, indirect or consequential losses
14.3. Subject to clause 14.1, our total liability to you in respect of all losses arising under or in connection with the Order and the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, for misrepresentation (whether innocent or negligent) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the price paid by you for Products under the relevant Order.
15.1. We reserve the right to amend these Conditions from time to time without notice by updating the same on the Website. Copies of our conditions are available on request.
15.2. Without prejudice to clause 7.3, we shall not be liable to you for any delay in or failure to perform our obligations hereunder provided that such a failure is due to causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation pandemics, strikes, lockouts or other industrial action by workers, employers, trade disputes, accidents on land or sea, government interference, war or hostilities, riot or civil commotion, earthquake, flood, fire or other natural physical disaster, Government action or legislation.
15.3. Failure by either party to exercise or delay in exercising any of its rights under these Conditions shall not constitute or be deemed to be a waiver of either party’s rights hereunder nor prejudice our or your rights to take subsequent action.
15.4. Any notice required to be given under these Conditions shall be in writing and shall be sent to your address as set out in the Order (for notices to be sent by us to you) or to our registered office as provided in the Definitions clause above.
15.5. Nothing in these Conditions shall make either party the agent or partner of the other or give either party the power to bind the other.
15.6. Nothing in these Conditions shall confer on any third party any right or benefit under the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
15.7. You agree to maintain in confidence and not disclose, reproduce or copy any materials, documentation or specifications which are provided to you hereunder. You shall be responsible for ensuring that your employees, agents, sub-contractors and any other party performing your obligations or exercising your rights under or in connection with these Conditions and/or any other agreement that you may have with us are bound by the same obligations and that such obligations survive beyond any termination or expiry of the Contract.
15.8. If any provision of these Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
15.9. We reserve the right to sub-contract any of our rights and obligations under the Contract.
15.10. You confirm that you have authority to bind any business (including school / nursery / after school club) on whose behalf you place an Order for any Products.
15.11. These Conditions, together with the Order, constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the Order. These Conditions supersede and cancel all prior agreements, statements, representations, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written, between the parties. All terms implied by law, custom or practice are hereby expressly excluded. Each of the parties acknowledges and agrees that in entering into any Order it has not relied on (or has been induced to enter into any Order by) any statement, representation, warranty or understanding made prior thereto. Nothing in this clause excludes any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
16. Governing Law and jurisdiction
The Contract shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Application of these terms
These are the terms that apply where you order from Consortium as a consumer. We are subject to the UK consumer protection laws, which provide that you are a consumer where you are ordering for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside your trade, business, craft or profession. If you are not a consumer based in the UK, our Terms and Conditions of Sale (Business) will apply to your order.
These consumer terms may have changed since you last reviewed them
For a list of changes to our Consumer Terms and Conditions of Sale and when they were made, see here.
Where to find information about us and our products
We are RM Educational Resources Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Consortium is a trading name of RM Educational Resources Limited. Our company registration number is 03100039 and our registered office is at 142B Park Drive, Milton Park, Milton, Abingdon, OX14 4SE, United Kingdom. You can find everything you need to know about us and our products on our website, in our catalogue or from our Customer Service Team before you order. We also confirm the key information to you in writing after you order, either by email, in your online account or on paper.
When you buy from us you are agreeing that
- We only accept orders when we've checked and dispatched them.
- Sometimes we reject orders.
- We charge you when you place your order.
- We charge interest on late payments.
- We pass on increases in VAT.
- We're not responsible for delays outside our control.
- Products can vary slightly from their pictures and descriptions.
- You're responsible for making sure your instructions are accurate.
- We deliver to the agreed address
- We only accept orders when we've checked them.
- We charge you if you don't give us information we need or do preparatory work as agreed with us.
- If you bought online, by mail order from our catalogue or over the telephone you have a legal right to change your mind.
- You can end an on-going contract (find out how).
- You have rights if there is something wrong with your product.
- We can change products and these terms.
- We can suspend supply (and you have rights if we do).
- We can withdraw products.
- We can end our contract with you.
- We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products.
- We use your personal data as set out in our Privacy Notice.
- You have several options for resolving disputes with us.
- Other important terms apply to our contract.
We only accept orders when we've checked and dispatched them
We contact you to confirm we've received your order, normally within 24 hours. We accept your order when we dispatch or supply the product and confirm dispatch or supply to you.
Sometimes we reject orders
Sometimes we reject orders, for example, because a product is unexpectedly out of stock, because you are located outside our delivery areas, as stated on our website and in our marketing or because the product was mispriced by us. When this happens, we let you know as soon as possible and refund any sums you have paid.
We charge you when you place your order
However, for some products we take payment at regular intervals, as explained to you during the order process. If your product is goods (rather than digital content or services), you will own it once we have received payment in full and accepted your order.
We do not offer credit terms for orders placed by consumers.
We charge interest on late payments
If we're unable to collect any payment you owe us, we charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% a year above the Bank of England base rate from time to time. This interest accrues on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You pay us the interest together with any overdue amount.
We pass on increases in VAT
If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
We're not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of your product is delayed by an event outside our control, such as a natural disaster, epidemic or pandemic, conflict or civil commotion, war, any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, any labour or trade dispute, or non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors, we will do what we can to reduce the delay. As long as we do this, we won't compensate you or be liable for the delay but, if the delay is (or is likely to be) substantial, you can contact our Customer Service Team to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for in advance, but not received, less reasonable costs we have already incurred.
Products can vary slightly from their pictures and descriptions
A product's true colour, dimensions or texture may not exactly match that shown on your device or in our marketing or its packaging may be slightly different. Images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes to give an approximate idea of the products they describe.
You're responsible for making sure your instructions are accurate
If we're making or supplying a personalised product for you, you're responsible for making sure any images, text or other instructions you provide to us are correct. We are not responsible for spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors that you make, low quality or resolution images, design errors introduced by you in the document creation process, or errors in user-selected options such as choice of finish, quantity or product type. Please preview any materials or other designs provided to us carefully and correct any mistakes prior to placing an order. We do not proof any materials provided to us prior to processing. If you have any questions about providing information for us to use then please contact our Customer Service Team.
We deliver to the agreed address
We will deliver the Products to the designated address in the order. You should ensure that you are, or a trusted representative is, physically present at the time of delivery. We will presume that any person at any address you specify has the authority to receive the order on your behalf.
Deliveries shall be made by us or our appointed third party to a ground floor covered site.
We may deliver in instalments
If we are unable to deliver the whole of the Order at one time due to, for example, operational reasons or shortage of stock, we may deliver the Order in instalments. There will be no additional delivery charge for this.
We charge you if you don't give us information we need or do preparatory work as agreed with us
We may charge you additional sums if you don't give us information we've asked for or would reasonably need regarding your order (for example about suitability of the delivery address to receive delivery vehicles or items, opening hours or availability of personnel to receive the order) or if you don't do preparatory work for installation as agreed with us. For example, we might need to re-deliver on another occasion or with another vehicle or with extra manpower, or we may need to reschedule services.
If you bought online, by mail order from our catalogue or over the telephone you have a legal right to change your mind
Your legal right to change your mind. For most of our products, you have a legal right to change your mind about your purchase and receive a refund of what you paid for it. This is subject to some conditions, as set out below. Note that delivery costs will not be refunded unless the return is owing to a mistake made by us.
When you can't change your mind. You can't change your mind about an order for:
- digital products, after you have started to download or stream these;
- services, once these have been completed;
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software (including compact disks), including licensed digital products e.g. product keys once these products are unsealed after you receive them;
- goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised; and
- goods which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
The deadline for changing your mind. If you change your mind about a product you must let us know no later than 14 days after:
- the day we deliver your product, if it is goods. If the goods are for regular delivery (for example, a subscription), you can only change your mind after the first delivery. If the goods are split into several deliveries over different days, the period runs from the day after the last delivery.
- the day we confirm we have accepted your order, if it is for a service, for example our white goods collection service.
- the day we confirm we have accepted your order, if it is for digital content for download or streaming, although you can't change your mind about digital content once we have started providing it.
You have to return the product at your own cost. If your product is physical goods, you have to return it (and any free gifts provided with it) to us within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind. Returns are at your own cost. You can:
- contact our Customer Service Team. Please provide your order number when enquiring.
- send the product back to us, using an established delivery service. If you do this you should keep a receipt or other evidence from the delivery service that proves you have sent it and when you sent it. If you don’t do this and we don’t receive the goods at all or within a reasonable time we won't refund you the price. For help with returns, including our collection arrangements for goods which can't be posted, see our Returns Process or contact our Customer Service Team.
We only refund standard delivery costs. Where it is agreed that delivery costs are refundable owing to a mistake made by us, we don't refund any extra you have paid for express delivery or delivery at a particular time.
You have to pay for services you received before you change your mind. If you bought a service we don't refund you for the time you were receiving it before you told us you'd changed your mind.
We reduce your refund if you have used or damaged a product. If you handle the product in a way which would not be acceptable in-store, we reduce your refund, to compensate us for its reduced value. For example, we reduce your refund if the product's condition is not "as new", price tags have been removed, the product-branded packaging is damaged or accessories are missing. In some cases, because of the way you have treated the product, no refund may be due. Our Customer Service Team can advise you on whether we're likely to reduce your refund.
When and how we refund you. If your product is a service, digital content or goods that haven't been delivered or that we're collecting from you, we refund you as soon as possible and within 14 days of you telling us you've changed your mind. If your product is goods that you're sending back to us, we refund you within 14 days of receiving them back from you (or receiving evidence you've sent them to us). We refund you by the method you used for payment. We don't charge a fee for the refund.
You can end an on-going contract (find out how)
We tell you when and how you can end an on-going contract with us (for example, for regular services or a subscription to digital content or goods) during the order process and we confirm this information to you in writing after we've accepted your order. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Team.
You have rights if there is something wrong with your product
If you think there is something wrong with your product, you must contact our Customer Service Team. We honour our legal duty to provide you with products that are as described to you on our website and that meet all the requirements imposed by law. Your legal rights are summarised below. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk. Remember too that You have several options for resolving disputes with us.
Summary of your key legal rights
If your product is goods, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
If your product is digital content, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says digital content must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality:
If your product is services, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says:
We can change products and these terms
Changes we can always make. We can always change these terms or a product:
- If the replacement product is of similar or higher value or better quality than the product ordered originally;
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements for example to reflect required changes in materials used in manufacture;
- to make minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. These are changes that don't materially affect your use of the product;
- to update digital content, provided that the digital content always matches the description of it that we provided to you before you bought it. We might ask you to install these updates; and
- where a change to our terms is part of a routine update and does not materially affect an ongoing order you have placed with us.
Changes we can only make if we give you notice and an option to terminate. We can also make the following types of change to the product or these terms, but if we do so we'll notify you and you can then contact our Customer Service Team to end the contract before the change takes effect and receive a refund for any products you've paid for in advance, but not received:
- If a replacement product is of lesser value or perceived quality than the product ordered originally; and
- if we make a material change to these terms that affects an ongoing order you have placed with us.
We can suspend supply (and you have rights if we do)
We can suspend the supply of a product. We do this to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
- make changes to the product (see We can change products and these terms).
We let you know, may adjust the price and may allow you to terminate. We contact you in advance to tell you we're suspending supply, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we suspend the product for 30 days or longer in any 3-month period we adjust the price so you don't pay for it while its suspended. If we suspend supply, or tell you we're going to suspend supply, for more than 60 days you can contact our Customer Service Team to end the contract and we'll refund any sums you've paid in advance for products you won't receive.
We can withdraw products
We can stop providing a product, such as an ongoing service or a subscription for digital content or goods. We let you know in advance with as much notice as possible and either (a) supply replacement products or services of a similar price and quality or, if you prefer (b) refund any sums you've paid in advance for products which won't be provided.
We can end our contract with you
We can end our contract with you for a product and claim any compensation due to us if:
- you don't make any payment to us when it's due and you still don't make payment within 7 days of our reminding you that payment is due;
- you don't, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information, cooperation or access that we need to provide the product; or
- you don't, within a reasonable time, either allow us to deliver the product to you or collect it from us.
We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products
We're responsible for losses you suffer caused by us breaking this contract unless the loss is:
- Unexpected. It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your order meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable).
- Caused by a delaying event outside our control. As long as we have taken the steps set out in the section We're not responsible for delays outside our control.
- Avoidable. Something you could have avoided by taking reasonable action. For example, damage to your own digital content or device, which was caused by digital content we supplied and which you could have avoided by following our advice to apply a free update or by correctly following the installation instructions or having the minimum system requirements advised by us.
- A business loss. Our liability for any loss you suffer in connection with your trade, business, craft or profession is limited, as described in 'Consortium: Terms and Conditions of Sale'.
We use your personal data as set out in our Privacy Notice
How we use any personal data you give us is set out in our Privacy Notice.
You have several options for resolving disputes with us
Our complaints policy. Our Customer Service Team will do their best to resolve any problems you have with us.
Resolving disputes without going to court. Alternative dispute resolution is an optional process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. You can submit a complaint to Retail ADR through their website at www.retailadr.org.uk. Retail ADR does not charge you for making a complaint and if you're not satisfied with the outcome you can still go to court.
You can go to court. These terms are governed by English law and wherever you live you can bring claims against us in the English courts. If you live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can also bring claims against us in the courts of the country you live in. We can claim against you in the courts of the country you live in.
Other important terms apply to our contract
We can transfer our contract with you, so that a different organisation is responsible for supplying your product. We'll tell you in writing if this happens and we'll ensure that the transfer won't affect your rights under the contract. If you're unhappy with the transfer you can contact our Customer Service Team to end the contract within 30 days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you've made in advance for products not provided.
You can only transfer your contract with us to someone else if we agree to this. We may not agree if we have not received satisfactory evidence that the new party is able to pay for the items under the contract. However, you can transfer our guarantee (as explained in Our goodwill guarantee) to a new owner of the product. We can require the new owner to prove you transferred the product to them – please contact our Customer Service Team, to confirm that evidence of proof of transfer may be required for the items in question.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it and neither of us will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
If a court invalidates some of this contract, the rest of it will still apply. If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you're not allowed to, but that doesn’t mean we can't do it later.
Certain Products and Services are excluded from eligibility for discounts or special offers. These Products or Services will be identified as such on the Website and/or in our catalogue.
Only one discount may be applied to each Order. Multiple discounts or discount codes cannot be used against the same order or combined with current promotions.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any discount codes are entered correctly at checkout and that you select the most appropriate discount for your purchase.
Advertised promotional discount is approximate and the actual amount of discount received may vary by penny amounts from the discount stated. We apologise and are actively working on a solution to resolve this issue.
1. This promotion applies to selected full priced qualifying items only.
2. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and is subject to availability.
3. This offer can only be used once per business. We define a “business” as an individual school, establishment or setting. The first qualifying order received by us on behalf of a business will benefit from the offer and we reserve the right to cancel or remove the offer from any subsequent order on behalf of that business. Our decision as to what is a qualifying “business” whether an order is for or on behalf of a business is final.
4. Offer code must be quoted at online checkout. Discounts are applied to the ex-VAT sub-total amount.
5. Non-Discountable Items (NDI) do not count towards the basket / threshold total on your order – all basket totals / discount thresholds must be met with qualifying products only.
6. The discount amount is taken from non-NDI items only.
7. This offer is only available to customers based in the UK (inc. Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
8. This offer is applicable online only.
9. Consortium (RM Educational Resources Limited) reserves the right to remove this offer and/or change these terms & conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
10. If your nursery or group has a discount currently in place with RM Resources then you will not be eligible for the NDNA 10% and one off 20% discount, as your existing contractual discount will apply.
1. The 'Prices Lowered' message refers to a decrease from the previous selling price.
2. The new selling price is already applied.
3. Consortium (RM Educational Resources Limited) reserves the right to remove and/or change these terms & conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
If you find the same product available for purchase from a Selected Retailer at a price lower than that offered by Consortium, we will match that lower price when the following conditions apply.
Our Price Match Guarantee applies to prices offered by “Selected Retailers”, being:
- HOPE Education
These are retailers comparable to Consortium, being UK-based, B2B catalogue/mail order, educational product supply specialists. Our decision as to whether a retailer is a Selected Retailer is final.
Requesting a price match
To benefit from Price Match Guarantee, at the point of purchase, simply contact customer services by phone: 0800 042 2222 - referencing the Price Match Guarantee and with the following information:
(1) the name of the Selected Retailer;
(2) the product code or part reference (SKU); and
(3) the web address or provision of a copy of the catalogue advertising the product.
We will review and confirm the information provided and will let you know if we require any further information from you. Where we can confirm the relevant have been met, we will reduce the price on our quote for the relevant products to match the Selected Retailers’ price for those products.
Price Match Guarantee - Terms
The Price Match Guarantee applies only to products sold by the Selected Retailers. It expressly excludes items sold through suppliers who trade on a different basis to Consortium, such as e-commerce only suppliers (such as Amazon Marketplace), auction/marketplace websites (such as EBay) or private sellers (such as Gumtree).
The prices used for comparison will be the Selected Retailer’s standard price without discount where the relevant product is sold under the Selected Retailer’s standard terms and conditions of sale to customers based in the UK. Any items which are part of a Selected Retailer’s promotions or which are subject to a discount or other price offer are expressly excluded from our Price Match Guarantee.
We will take into consideration delivery, credit terms or other added administrative costs and may deem these to be added to the price of the item as offered by the Selected Retailer for the purposes of making the price comparison.
The products to be compared for the price match must be:
(i) where branded products: identical (i.e. same name, model, colour and pack sizes and warranty);
(ii) where own branded products: like for like in all material respects including product quality and pack size
(iii) in stock and available for sale at both Consortium and the Selected Retailer at the time of making the price comparison;
(iv) new, not damaged; and
(v) sold directly through one of the Selected Retailers to customers in the UK in £GBP.
Products sold as part of a multi or kit deal will be excluded, unless it can be confirmed by Consortium that the pack sizes or bundle contents are identical to Consortium pack sizes or kits.
The Price Match Guarantee applies to orders made by phone only, not to any Consortium online sales.
The request for the price match must be made at or before the time of order. Once an order has been placed, this Price Match Guarantee cannot be retrospectively applied.
The Price Match Guarantee may not be used in conjunction with other Consortium promotions, discounts or voucher offers (including staff discount). Consortium reserves the right to exercise its discretion in applying the Price Match Guarantee in this way.
With regard to account discounts specifically, Price Match Guarantee cannot be used in addition to account discounts and will be taken in to account in the calculation of the price match i.e. if the price difference equates to 20% and the discount at account level is already 10%, a 10% product discount will be applied in order to meet the price match.
Price Match Guarantee is product specific and excludes overarching or store wide promotions, offers and discounts (including account discounts if applicable) by any Selected Retailer. We will not apply the Price Match Guarantee to multiple or whole order discounts from any Selected Retailers, only the individual price of the actual product.
The Price Match Guarantee will not apply if the relevant Selected Retailer is in administration or closing down or offering clearance sales.
The Price Match Guarantee is not available to resellers and international customers.
We reserve the right to alter or withdraw our Price Match Promise at any time without notice.
We currently do not have any competitions.
These User Generated Content Terms and Conditions ("UGC Terms") concern use by RM Educational Resources (trading as TTS and Consortium) and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“RMER”, “we”, “us” or “our”) of content generated by you.
RMER loves to see how its customers engage with its products and services. On occasion, we may invite customers to send us content or contact individuals to request permission to feature their social media content on our websites, social media channels, or other promotional materials. You have been directed to this page because you are submitting materials to us or because we (or one of our partners on our behalf) have requested your permission to use your social media content in this way.
Note that we refer in these terms to materials submitted to us and your social media content as “User Content”. We mean that term to include photos, text, graphics, audio, video, comments, reviews and other materials from social media sites. Where we refer to “Our Business” we mean RMER’s ordinary business including sale of products and services and associated marketing, promotional and advertising activities as well as other consumer-related communications activities including email.
We reserve the right to alter these UGC Terms without notice by posting revised UGC Terms on our websites. Accordingly, you should review the UGC Terms each time you agree for us to use your User Content.
Where will my user content and personal information be displayed?
Your User Content may be displayed on the TTS website (www.tts-group.co.uk), Consortium website (www.consortiumeducation.com), our social media channels, or other promotional materials (the “RMER Channels”). User Content may be displayed with your social media username and profile picture thumbnail alongside it provided the applicable social media account is not set as private. For example, the User Content and your username may be featured on our home pages, in a gallery of images and also on the relevant product page if the User Content features a specific product.
Licences granted to us
You hereby grant to RMER and its related companies, agents, assigns, third-party service providers and affiliates (the "Licensed Parties") a worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable right to use your User Content in any manner, including but not limited to on webpages and social media pages operated by the Licensed Parties, in promotional e-mails and advertisements, and in any and all other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, and in any media now or hereafter known. The Licensed Parties may use, alter and/or edit your User Content in any manner without further obligation to you.
The above licence is deemed to include the same rights with regard to your social media username, social media thumbnail (e.g. a profile picture), email address, real name, image, likeness, location and any other materials or information you submit to us or that are otherwise publicly displayed by you or provided to us by a social media site in connection with the User Content provided such uses are consistent with our Privacy Policies.
You hereby agree and represent and warrant that (i) you are solely responsible for your User Content, (ii) you own all right, title and interest (including copyright) in and to your User Content and/or have obtained all necessary rights and permissions from any and all other persons and/or entities who feature in, own, manage or otherwise claim any rights with respect to such User Content, (iii) you are 18 years old or older, (iv) the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content as described herein will not violate the rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, moral, proprietary or other rights, of any third party, or any law, rule or regulation, and (v) the User Content is not libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, hateful, or offensive or otherwise unlawful.
If you believe your User Content or related content as displayed on or used in connection with Our Business infringes any person’s or entity’s rights (including intellectual property rights), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Acknowledgements and releases
You agree that you will not receive any compensation for the Licensed Parties’ use of the User Content and we have no obligation to use any of the User Content. We may remove the User Content from the RMER Channels at any time without warning or reason.
Our Business and/or the RMER Channels, names and logos may be protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership or other rights in proprietary information and materials of RMER by authorising use of your User Content or otherwise agreeing to these UGC Terms.
You hereby irrevocably waive all rights to seek or obtain any injunctive or other equitable or compensatory relief against any of the Licensed Parties for use or exploitation of the User Content or related materials as licensed herein, as well as any claims for moral rights.
The User Content identified is non-confidential and the Licensed Parties have no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information, in whatever form, contained in any User Content, except pursuant to the Licensed Parties’ respective privacy policies.
Without limiting the above, you hereby release, discharge and agree to hold the Licensed Parties, and any person acting on their behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content.
Other than as provided in these UGC Terms, you will retain ownership of all rights in your User Content.
By agreeing to these UGC Terms, you are consenting to the Licensed Parties’ collection of any personal information you disclose in connection with your User Content and/or provide to the Licensed Parties for their use in connection with your User Content and to the use, disclosure, transfer and processing of your information in accordance with these UGC Terms, the TTS and Consortium Privacy Policies and applicable data protection laws and regulations. If you do not agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in this way, please do not agree to these UGC Terms or otherwise provide the Licensed Parties with personal information. Your personal information may be transferred to servers located outside the country in which you live or to third parties in other countries so that they may process personal information on the Licensed Parties’ behalf.
Miscellaneous and applicable law
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals, representations, understandings, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein.
These UGC Terms are personal to you and may not be assigned or transferred by you for any reason whatsoever without RMER’s prior written consent.
If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these UGC Terms are invalid, then that provision will be removed without affecting the rest of the UGC Terms. The remaining provisions of these UGC Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
The marks of any relevant social media sites are the property of their respective companies and the social media sites are not affiliated with RMER. Any submission via these or other social media sites are subject to all rules and regulations of such sites.
These UGC Terms, including all claims relating to or arising hereof or breach thereof, whether sounding in contract, tort, or otherwise, will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising from, related to, or connected with these UGC Terms will be resolved by the Courts of England.
Consortium Pulse Survey Wave 1
1. The prize draw Consortium Pulse Survey Wave 1 is open to people who complete a Consortium Pulse Survey Wave 1 and express an interest in being entered into the prize draw.
2. By entering Consortium Pulse Survey Wave 1 in this way you are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted these terms and conditions and you will therefore be legally bound by them.
3. No responsibility is accepted by RM for lost, undelivered, indecipherable, delayed, misdirected or incomplete entries. Only those entries received before the relevant closing time shall be entered into the Consortium Pulse Survey Wave 1. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by RM.
4. Only one entry per person per institution who must be aged 18 or over. Multiple surveys/entry forms will not receive multiple entries.
5. Consortium Pulse Survey Wave 1 is not open to RM’ employees, families or agents or anyone connected with the administration of the Consortium Pulse Survey Wave 1.
6. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
7. The free draw will run from the 16th of March 2023 until midnight on the 16th of September 2023. Entries received outside this period will not be considered. The draw will take place on the 21st of September 2023.
8. The winner will be notified by email or phone within fourteen (14) days of the draw. If a winner does not respond to RM within fourteen (14) days of being notified by RM, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and RM shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described below (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within fourteen (14) days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited, and RM shall be entitled to select another winner.
9. One winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
10. The prize is £1,000 worth of Consortium products (including VAT). There is one prize in total to be won. RM reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value. The price is inclusive of VAT and no other discounts, or promotions can be applied to this offer.
11. There is no cash alternative available, the prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and are subject to availability.
12. Prizes can only be delivered to a valid UK address.
13. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on RM’ reasonable request.
14. Details of the prize winners are available upon request.
16. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from RM containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
17. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, RM excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond its control and for any act or default of any third-party supplier.
18. RM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Consortium Pulse Survey Wave 1 with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of RM in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Consortium Terms & Conditions of Sale (effective from December 2020)
Basis of Sale
All Customer Orders will constitute an offer to buy Goods or provide Services which RM Educational Resources Limited (trading as "Consortium") may accept or decline, subject to these Terms & Conditions of Sale ('Terms & Conditions'). The Contract will constitute the entire understanding between Consortium and the Customer. These Terms & Conditions take precedence over any previous Terms and Conditions of Consortium, and exclude any others stipulated or incorporated or referred to by the Customer, whether in the Order or any course of dealings established between Consortium and the Customer, unless agreed in writing by an authorised representative of Consortium. Products are not intended for resale. Consortium reserves the right to refuse orders from dealers and distributors. Consortium cannot accept orders from individuals under the age of 18.
Every care is taken to ensure that illustrations and descriptions are as accurate and informative as possible.
Consortium reserves the right to change the design, specification and source of supply as necessary. In such cases every reasonable effort will be made to supply Goods of equal or better quality. Colours shown in the electronic or printed Catalogue should be used as a guide only as variations due to photography and publishing can occur. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any published Catalogue, sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by Consortium will be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Consortium.
If an error is found, Consortium will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, Consortium will refund or credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
All furniture dimensions quoted are as accurate as possible but please allow a 10mm leniency. All upholstered swatches within the furniture section namely 'essentials’ and 'inspired’ have been discontinued by industry suppliers in 2017 hence alternative options have been selected and will differ slightly from the products previously provided.
All Prices are quoted in UK pounds sterling. It is Consortium's policy to try to maintain prices during the valid period of the electronic or printed. However, Consortium reserves the right to amend prices without prior notice at any time. All published prices are exclusive of any applicable VAT unless stated otherwise. This is chargeable on all Goods at the current rate at the date of despatch. Certain products are protected from the application of discounts or special offers and these are highlighted in our catalogue and on our website. In addition, some products are subject to availability and prices may fluctuate; please check online for the latest prices.
A £35 administration charge will be added to each order made for the exercise book overprinting service. Minimum 10 boxes required. Delivery is expected within 10 working days from confirmation of the Customer’s requirements.
Price Match Guarantee
In the event that the Customer finds the same item in any other current Business to Business mail order catalogue at a lower price, Consortium will match that price.*
*CONSORTIUM “PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE” TERMS & CONDITIONS
The RM EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES LIMITED trading as Consortium (“Consortium”) Price Match Guarantee applies to all products listed on www.consortiumeducation.com
Our Price Match Guarantee means that if you find the same product cheaper in the UK from a comparative retailer, being a UK based, B2B catalogue/mail order, educational products supply specialist (such as HOPE/YPO/Findel/Amazon Education) ("Selected Retailers") and available on standard terms and conditions of purchase, we will better that lower price when you order from Consortium.
Our Price Match Guarantee applies to any non-sale item on sale at Consortium and any of the Selected Retailers. Any items which are part of a Selected Retailer’s promotions or are specially discounted are expressly excluded from our Price Match Guarantee.
The price match will be given against the recommended retail price (“RRP”) for: exact matching branded products; and on own branded products which are like for like in pack size and quality.
To benefit from Price Match Guarantee, at the point of purchase, simply contact customer services by phone: 0800 042 2222 - referencing the Price Match Guarantee and with the following information: (1) the Selected Retailer's name; (2) the product code or part reference (SKU); and (3) the web address or provision of a copy of the catalogue advertising the product.
Consortium will confirm the provided information and will then reduce the pricing on our quote to match the Selected Retailers’ product price. Please note that the product price must be valid and available at the point of purchase from Consortium.
Once an order is placed, this Price Match Guarantee cannot be retrospectively applied.
In addition the following conditions apply:
- Price Match Guarantee applies to orders made by phone only, not to any Consortium online sales.
- Application of the Price Match Guarantee must be requested by the customer at the time of order.
- The products that can be price matched must be: (i) identical (i.e. same name, model, colour and pack sizes and warranty) as those of the Selected Retailer; (ii) in stock (not just available to order); (iii) new, not damaged; and (iv) sold directly through one of the Selected Retailers in the UK in £GBP.
- Products sold as part of a multi or kit deal will be excluded, unless it can be confirmed by Consortium that the pack sizes or bundle contents are identical to Consortium pack sizes or kits.
- Price Match Guarantee excludes items sold through suppliers who trade on a different basis to Consortium, such as e-commerce only suppliers (such as Amazon Marketplace), auction/marketplace websites (such as EBay) or private sellers (such as Gumtree).
- The Price Match Guarantee may not be used in conjunction with other Consortium promotions. discounts or voucher offers (including staff discount). Consortium reserves the right to exercise its discretion in applying the Price Match Guarantee in this way.
- With regard to account discounts specifically, Price Match Guarantee cannot be used in addition to account discounts and will be taken in to account in the calculation of the price match i.e. if the price difference equates to 20% and the discount at account level is already 10%, a 10% product discount will be applied in order to meet the price match.
- Price Match Guarantee is product specific and excludes overarching or store wide promotions, offers and discounts (including account discounts if applicable) by any Selected Retailer. We will not apply the Price Match Guarantee to multiple or whole order discounts from any Selected Retailers, only the individual price of the actual product.
- The Price Match Guarantee will not apply if the relevant Selected Retailer is in administration or closing down or offering clearance sales.
- Consortium reserves the right to alter or withdraw our Price Match Promise at any time without notice.
Orders for both Stock and Non-Stock items for delivery in the mainland UK or the Isle of Wight are normally inclusive of any standard delivery charges. Certain Non-Stock Items may be subject to an additional delivery charge, as indicated on the relevant page of the Catalogue, online or as advised by Consortium when the order is placed. Mainland UK does not include Northern Ireland, The Scilly Isles, The Scottish Isles, The Isle of Man, The Channel Islands and the rest of the World.
Any dates quoted by Consortium for the delivery of Goods are approximate only and Consortium shall not be liable for any delay in delivery beyond the reasonable control of Consortium. Deliveries shall be made by Consortium or an appointed third party to a ground floor covered site. Please note this does not apply to pallet deliveries when the customer will be responsible for moving and unpacking the order and disposing of the pallet. Where the Customer requires delivery to be made other than to a ground floor covered site, the Customer shall advise Consortium accordingly at the time of placing the Order. Consortium may make additional charges for delivery other than to the ground floor and the Customer will be liable for such additional charges. Any special delivery instructions must be clearly set out by the Customer on the Order. All deliveries should be checked against the advice note, which should be signed to confirm receipt of goods. Any discrepancies should be notified to Enquiries within 7 days of delivery, except where deliveries were made direct by suppliers when discrepancies must be notified to Consortium within the period specified on the supplier's delivery note and no later than 7 days from the date of delivery.
Consortium reserves the right to charge a redelivery cost when a delivery made on a day arranged with the Customer has been refused or not been possible. Where the Goods are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery shall constitute a separate contract. Failure by Consortium to deliver any one or more of the instalments in accordance with these Conditions or any claim by the Customer in respect of any one or more of the instalments shall not entitle the Customer to treat the Contract as a whole as repudiated.
Data Protection & Confidentiality
1. In the Agreement, the terms Controller, Processor, Data Subject, Personal Data, Special Categories of Personal Data, Processing, Data Protection Impact Assessment and Personal Data Breach shall be as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 ("GDPR") and "Data" shall mean the Personal Data and Special Categories of Personal Data provided to Consortium by the Customer in connection with the Agreement. "Data Protection Legislation" means the GDPR and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended, revised, re-enacted, consolidated or updated from time to time.
2. The Customer acknowledges that it is a Controller and that Consortium is a Processor.
3. Both parties will comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Legislation. This clause is in addition to, and does not relieve, remove or replace, a Party’s obligations under the Data Protection Legislation.
4. Consortium shall:
1. ensure that its employees shall, Process the Data only on the Customer’s instructions as set out or referred to in the Agreement to provide the Services;
2. provide appropriate technical and organisational measures:
1. to ensure the protection of the rights of the Data Subjects; and
2. ensure an appropriate level of security, assessing, in particular, the risks that are presented by Processing, to protect the Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, Data transmitted, stored or otherwise Processed;
3. take all reasonable steps to ensure the reliability of any of its staff who have access to and/or process Data in connection with the Services, including duties of confidentiality under any employment contracts;
4. assist the Customer, at the Customer’s cost, in responding to any request from a Data Subject and in ensuring compliance with applicable obligations under the Data Protection Legislation with respect to security of Processing, Personal Data Breach notifications and communications, Data Protection Impact Assessments and consultations with supervisory authorities or regulators;
5. notify the Customer without undue delay after becoming aware of a Personal Data Breach;
6. notify the Customer immediately if it considers that any of its instructions infringe the Data Protection Legislation;
7. at the Customer’s written direction, delete or return the Data to the Customer after the end of the provision of the Services relating to Processing, except that:
1. Consortium may keep any Data, if required by any applicable laws to store the Personal Data; and
2. Consortium may keep Data stored in any system back-ups; and
8. maintain complete and accurate records and information to demonstrate its compliance with this clause and provide access to the same for the purpose of a customer conducted audit. Any audits must be no more than once in a twelve (12) month period and must be on not less than thirty (30) days’ notice.
5. The parties also acknowledge that Consortium may also use services and/or products from other third parties in order to provide the Services under the Agreement and that, in doing so, Consortium may transfer Data to such third parties. This may include (by way of example only) third parties that provide online storage and other facilities. The Customer consents to the appointment by Consortium of sub-processors provided that:
1. Consortium notifies the Customer in writing of each sub-processor prior to the Processing of any Data by the relevant sub-processor and shall notify the Customer in writing of any change in the identity of the sub-processor from time to time; and
2. Consortium shall put in place with any sub-processor, written contractual obligations which are at least equivalent to the obligations imposed on Consortium pursuant to this clause.
6. If Consortium becomes aware of its sub-processor (including RM group entities) ("Recipient") wishing to transfer Data outside the European Economic Area to countries which have not been approved by the European Commission as having adequate protections in place for the purpose of the transfer of personal data pursuant to the Data Protection Legislation, Consortium shall require that the Recipient enters into an agreement incorporating the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for transfers of personal data to processors outside of the European Economic Area where Consortium would sign as data exporter on behalf of the Customer and the Recipient will sign as data importer and this agreement shall include security obligations on the Recipient which are no less onerous than those contained in this Agreement.
7. Either Party may, at any time on not less than 30 days’ notice, revise the above clause 6 by replacing it with any applicable controller to processor standard clauses or similar terms forming Party of an applicable certification scheme.
8. Subject to clauses 9 – 11, Consortium shall remain fully liable to the Customer for the performance of any sub-processor appointed by it pursuant to clause 5.
9. The Customer agrees to comply with its obligations under Data Protection Legislation and warrants that it has all necessary consents and notices in place in relation to its collection, processing and provision of Data, to enable the lawful transfer of the Data to Consortium in connection with, and for the duration of, the Services provided under the Agreement.
10. The Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless Consortium against all costs, claims, losses, damages and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of, or in connection with, any breach of this clause by the Customer and/or its employees, agents and/or sub-contractors.
11. The Customer acknowledges that Consortium is reliant on the Customer for direction as to the extent to which Consortium is entitled to use and process the Data. Consequently, Consortium will not be liable for any claim brought by the Customer or any Data Subject arising from any action or omission by Consortium to the extent that such action or omission resulted from the Customer’s instructions.
Credit Reference Agencies
If the Customer applies for a credit account we may obtain information about the Customer from a credit reference agency to check credit status and identity. The agency will record our enquiry and this may be seen by other organisations who also make enquiries about the Customer. We may use credit scoring in making decisions about the Customer's application.
Customers who are individuals have a legal right to receive, direct from the credit reference agency, a copy of the personal data about them, held by the credit reference agency (for a fee of £2.00) and to have errors corrected. Contact details of credit reference agencies which we use will be provided on request.
Communications with Customers
As part of Consortium's commitment to quality it is possible that telephone calls may be recorded for monitoring purposes. Any recordings will be used for this purpose and no other.
Cancellations & Return
Customers must contact Consortium within 7 days of delivery to obtain authorisation to return any Goods. Goods returned by the Customer without prior authorisation will not be credited. Consortium reserves the right to charge the Customer up to 20% of the full price to cover any collection and restocking costs it may incur as a result of a customer ordering error. Customers must return all products unused and in their original boxes and packaging, including any manuals, software or accessories supplied with the products. Computer software and consumables (discs, cartridges, cassettes etc) can only be returned if the original packaging is unopened and any seals intact. Failure to follow these guidelines may invalidate any claim. Consortium cannot accept returns on certain products that are made to order, assembled prior to delivery or assembled and installed, unless they are faulty, and all crockery items. Items affected by this exception are indicated on the relevant page of the Catalogue.
In the event products are out of stock Consortium reserves the right to substitute equal or higher quality products and this will be notified on the documentation. Such alternative product may affect the price the customer pays. In the event the substitute is not acceptable to the Customer, Consortium will accept the return and refund providing the goods are unused and in original packaging.
Consortium cannot guarantee the availability of all products. The information provided on the website or in a Catalogue is for reference only, and is not intended to guarantee the availability of a product.
Ownership & Retention of Title
Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods shall pass to the Customer on delivery of the Goods to the Customer or in accordance with the Customer's instructions. Consortium shall not be liable for damage to Goods occurring after delivery to the Customer or for damage occurring during carriage where the Customer or the Customer's appointed carrier transports the goods.
Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods, or any other provision of these Conditions, the property in the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until Consortium has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the Price of the Goods and all other goods agreed to be sold by Consortium to the Customer for which payment is then due.
Until such time as the property of the Goods passes to the Customer, the Customer shall hold the Goods as Consortium's fiduciary agent and bailee, and shall keep the Goods separate from those of the Customer and third parties and properly stored, protected and insured and identified as Consortium's property. Until such time as the property title of the Goods passes to the Customer (and provided the Goods are still in existence and have not been resold), Consortium shall be entitled at any time to require the Customer to return the Goods to Consortium and, if the Customer fails to do so forthwith, to enter upon any premises of the Customer or any third party where the Goods are stored and repossess the Goods.
The Customer shall not be entitled to pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the Goods which remain the property of Consortium, but if the Customer does so all monies owing by the Customer to Consortium shall (without prejudice to any other right or remedy of Consortium) forthwith become due and payable.
Consortium reserves the right to sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under the Contract.
Payment Terms - Credit Account Holders
This shall only apply to credit account holders. UK Customers holding approved credit account facilities with Consortium must pay within 21 days from the date of invoice unless otherwise agreed. Customers should allow 7 days for normal banking and postal delays when making payment.
Failure to comply with the Conditions may result in the withdrawal of credit account facilities and any sums outstanding will then become payable immediately.
Consortium reserves the right to charge interest on all overdue balances on credit accounts at a rate of 4% above RBS plc base rate, accruing daily.
In the event that the account is passed to a third party for collection of outstanding balances, Consortium will claim reimbursement of all costs incurred in that collection from the Customer. Periodic reviews will be carried out on credit account activity. Dormant credit accounts or credit accounts with continuous late payment may be closed. Credit accounts may only be reopened on a new application.
Consortium reserves the right to request a non-refundable deposit. The Customer will be advised at the point of order should this term apply.
If the Customer fails to make any payment on the due date then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Consortium, Consortium shall be entitled to:
Cancel the Contract or suspend any further deliveries to the Customer; and/or appropriate any payment made by the Customer to such of the Goods or Services (or any Goods or Services supplied under any other Contract between Consortium and the Customer) as Consortium may think fit; and charge the Customer interest on the amount unpaid at the rate of 4% above the RBS plc base rate, accruing daily.
Payment Terms - Non Credit Accounts
All Customer payments shall be made in UK pounds sterling. In the case of credit card or debit card or purchasing card transactions, the Customer shall pay the Price of the Goods or Services by such cards at the time of placing the Order and Consortium shall be entitled to recover the Price. No Order will be fulfilled until the full payment amount has been authorised by the appropriate credit, debit or purchasing card service provider.
Eligible bodies such as Registered Charities may be subject to VAT exemption on goods to be used as medical devices/aids. A written VAT exemption declaration must be submitted at the time of ordering to qualify for VAT exemption.
Warranties & Liabilities
Consortium warrants that the Goods are of satisfactory quality and that the Services will be provided with reasonable care and skill. Consortium shall not be liable for any defect in the Goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by Consortium, failure to follow Consortium's instructions or any alteration or repair carried out without Consortium's approval. If the Goods supplied to you develop a defect or you have any other complaint about the Goods or the Services, you should notify RM Educational Resources Limited in writing at 142B Park Drive, Milton Park, Milton, Abingdon, Oxon, OX14 4SE. This does not affect your statutory rights. All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law (save for the conditions implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from this Contract.
Consortium shall not be liable pursuant to the contract for any loss of profit or goodwill or from any type of indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary loss, damage, costs or expenses (even if Consortium has been advised of the possibility of such damages). Regardless of any statutory or other limitation periods any claim or cause of action arising in connection with this Contract, other than a Consumer's statutory rights which shall not be so restricted, must be issued within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose (failing which it will be barred).
Except in respect of fraud or death or personal injury caused by Consortium's negligence, or liability for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987, the entire liability of Consortium in connection with the Contract shall not exceed the price of the Goods and/or Service to be provided hereunder.
Consortium shall not be liable to the Customer or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of Consortium's obligations in relation to the Goods or Services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Consortium's reasonable control.
No waiver by Consortium of any breach of the Contract by the Customer shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision of the Contract.
If any provision of these Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
Alteration to the Conditions
Consortium reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. These will be available both online and available on request.
Nothing in these Conditions is intended to affect the statutory rights of a Consumer.
Law & Jurisdiction
The Contract shall be governed by the laws of England and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Copyright RM Educational Resources Limited (trading as Consortium). 2018. E & OE. Consortium™ is the trademark of RM Educational Resources Limited (trading as Consortium).
The pages within any catalogues produced on behalf of Consortium in printed, electronic or other form are subject to copyright. Certain contents of pages can be accessed, downloaded and stored on a temporary basis for the purpose of ordering. Any permanent storage or copying or redistribution of any of the information set out in the website of Consortium is strictly prohibited. Browsers are also prohibited from modifying any details on the website of Consortium and from reproducing or publicly displaying or distributing any such details for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
It is the Customer's responsibility to virus check all materials before downloading them from the website of RM Educational Resources Limited (trading as Consortium) for any purpose.
Links made to other websites are made entirely at the Buyer’s own risk and Consortium accepts no liability of any kind in relation to any linked sites. (The permission of Consortium is required in writing before 3rd party linking to its website.)
If you are eligible for our Loyalty Programme, your account dashboard will display a link to feature more information regarding the programme. Full terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of the Loyalty Programme page. If you want to know more about our Loyalty Programme or you would like to know how we can help maximise your savings even further, call our helpful customer service team on 0800 298 6239 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, get in touch with your friendly account manager today.
Consortium Everyday Everythings items are clearly indicated by a logo; this is present both in print and online. Any price reduction shown is against Consortium 2018-20 published catalogue prices. Pricing is available through all order channels.
Lowest Market Price has been benchmarked against Hope Education, GLS, YPO, TTS Group, KCS and ESPO 2020 published prices on “like for like” items only. For branded products, Consortium match items where competitors sell an identical product. For non-branded products, Consortium “like for like” products are defined as identical in use, including size, colour, variant and quality. Prices for “like for like” items with differing pack sizes will be pro-rated.
Prices are reviewed periodically using stated competitor websites. Consortium reserves the right to amend prices without prior notice at any time. Prices correct at the time of writing.
All Prices are quoted in UK pounds sterling and prices are exclusive of any applicable VAT unless stated otherwise. This is chargeable on all Goods at the current rate at the date of despatch. Everyday Everythings products are protected from the application of discounts or special offers. Some products are subject to availability and prices may fluctuate; please check online for the latest prices.
Customers can only use one discount code for any given transaction, and the offers associated with individual discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with each other. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the discount codes are entered correctly at checkout, and that they select the most appropriate discount for their purchase.
Keep Your Spaces Safe
* 'Keep your Spaces Safe' refers to the range being designed to help limit exposure to Coronavirus, we cannot guarantee that all of the products in this range are 100% effective in fighting Coronavirus infection.
Money Back Guarantee
Please click here to view our full terms and conditions of sale.
out of date - need new
- NDNA discount offers - if your nursery or group has a discount currently in place with Consortium then you will not be eligible for the NDNA 10% or the one-off 20% discount, as your existing contractual discount will supersede
- Offers starts 01.04.21 and is valid until 31.03.22
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount and are subject to availability
- All offers have been already applied to products and are individually priced at the discounted level
- Any products that match pre-existing agreements or contracts will not be eligible for this offer
- All offers exclude non-discountable items (NDI) including Apple products
- Offers are only open to customers based in the UK (inc. Channel Islands and Isle of Man), unless specified
- Offers are applied to the ex-VAT sub-total amount unless stipulated
- Unless otherwise specified, the Offer may not be used on pre-existing orders
- The offers only apply to items sold by consortiumeducation.com
- Consortium Education reserve the right to change these terms & conditions on reasonable notice