Hello and thank you for celebrating the first anniversary of our partnership with NDNA with us.
Please enjoy, with our love, the free downloads of the lovely, printable writing borders you’ll find on this page.
And, for the chance to win over £300 worth of wonderful Early Years resources, just fill in your details below and click on the ‘enter' button. Lots of love and luck from all of us.
Download our free writing borders below!
NDNA ANNIVERSARY PROMOTION PRIZE DRAW - TERMS & CONDITIONS
PROMOTER: The Consortium for Purchasing and Distribution ("Consortium"), Hammond Way, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8RR ("Consortium")
By entering our 2019 Easter competition you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over, reside within the United Kingdom and hold an account with Consortium.
- The Prize Draw is not open to the RM Group’s (including Consortium, RM Education Ltd, TTS Group Limited) employees and their families.
- Consortium reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to be believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the NDNA Anniversary Promotion Prize Draw (for an opportunity to win £300 worth of product from Consortium) you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions and you will therefore be legally bound by them.
- No responsibility is accepted by RM for lost, undelivered, indecipherable, delayed, misdirected or incomplete entries. Only those entries received before the relevant closing time shall be entered into the Easter Promotion Prize Draw. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by RM.
- Only one entry per person who must be aged 18 or over. Multiple postings will not receive multiple entries.
- Eligible entrants are required to provide their name, nursery name, postcode and contact number by using the form on this page by 30th April 2019.
- The NDNA Anniversary Promotion Prize Draw is not open to RM’ employees, families or agents or anyone connected with the administration of the NDNA Anniversary Promotion Prize Draw.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
- The free draw will run from 2nd April 2019 until midnight on 30th April 2019. Entries received outside this period will not be considered.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone within fourteen (14) days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond to RM within fourteen (14) days of being notified by Consortium, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Consortium shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described below (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within fourteen (14) days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Consortium shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The winner will be contacted by use email/phone credited to their Consortium customer account details by (14) days of the closing date. The prize will be arranged for delivery at a mutually-agreed date between the winner and Consortium.
- Only 1 winner will be chosen based at random from all valid entries.
- The prize winner is £300 worth of early years resources and may vary from the image shown. There is 1 prize in total to be won.
- There is no cash alternative available, the prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and is subject to availability.
- The prize can only be delivered to a valid UK address.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on RM’ reasonable request.
- Once the winner has been notified, the winner’s name may be posted on Consortium’s website and social media accounts.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Consortium containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Consortium excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond its control and for any act or default of any third-party supplier.
- Consortium reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the NDNA Anniversary Promotion Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Consortium in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- You can contact us in relation to this Prize Draw by writing to: NDNA Anniversary Promotion 2019, Marketing Department, Hammond Way, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8RR.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.