Free, No-Obligation Space Design Service
We bring your nursery and school spaces to life by helping to create and design inspiring learning environments.
Do you need help transforming a learning, dining, sensory or office space in your early years setting or school?
We work with leading suppliers (only the best, that is) to provide expert advice, 3D visualisation and competitive quotes, so you can create unique and inspiring learning environments.
How it Works
- Fill out our short enquiry form below, or contact your friendly account manager for further information.
- Within 48 hours after the form has been submitted, we’ll be in touch to discuss your needs.
- We’ll provide expert advice, 3D visualisation and a competitive quote to meet your budget and space requirements.
- Once you’re happy with the costs and design, we will get started on your new project! From here, we’ll manage and coordinate suppliers and deliveries making sure your project stays on track.
- Throughout the whole project our dedicated customer services team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have (you won’t need to worry about a single thing).
Professional advice & support for new build and refurbishment projects for:
- Dining areas
- Office, staffroom & reception areas
- Indoor & outdoor sensory areas
- Early years settings & nurseries
- A mix of all of the above
Sounds good doesn’t it! So if you have a refurbishment or new build project and need help getting started, get in touch to find out more about our free, no obligation service.
Space Design Consultation
Working with MAT's & Nursery Groups
As a Nursery Group or Multi-Academy Trust, you understand the benefits of working together. We’re teaming up with TTS to provide you the same high-quality service we offer all our customers, along with a few exclusive benefits.
Free Millhouse Early Years Space Planning
Here at Consortium, we've teamed up with Millhouse to offer a comprehensive range of quality furniture specifically designed to suit all ages within early years.
Classroom Ideas & Inspiration
From Immersive multi-sensory environments and outdoor learning spaces to pupil wellbeing and support our blog has loads of great ideas and inspiration to help you deliver excellence.